Tuesday, May 23, 2006

JIMMY HOFFA WEEK!!!!

Being that I'm in Michigan until tomorrow and have had to hear about the digging up of a farm in Milford for the past five days, I thought you'd all like to know that my home state is still insane. The Feds have been busy searching the "Hidden Dreams Farm" (Hidden Hoffa Farm?) in an attempt to dig up (hahaha) a lead on the whereabouts of a man that has been missing for most of my life, Jimmy Hoffa.

If one thing is for sure, Hoffa is dead. Who the hell cares where he is buried? I'll never get it.

Anyway, the New York Times has an article about the various marketing devices the town of Milford, Michigan has thought of to get through and cash in on, the latest "Where is Hoffa" tale.


Yeah, it's a NYT photo... shoot me...

Poor Jimmy... still dead... and rolling in his grave...

A week of digging by investigators at the Hidden Dreams Farm outside town has turned up no evidence of the remains of the former Teamster boss James R. Hoffa, but it has unearthed a cavalcade of colorful characters and stirred a morbid sense of humor in residents of this village of 6,300 people. "Hoffa Search Finds Town's Sense of Humor"

No comments: